Through intensive training with one of our Master Facilitators, Train the Trainer participants receive everything they need to offer our workshops to their teams, including:
- Instructions in logistics for setting up and facilitating the workshop
- In-depth workbook with practical facilitator guide
- PowerPoint presentation materials
- Case studies
- Materials for hands-on learning activities
We are currently training professionals to facilitate the following workshops within their organizations:
- Accelerating Teamwork – A one-day workshop that offers practical instruction on the value, description, and development of teamwork, equipping both team leaders and members to commit to the success of the team over self, resulting in improved interaction and real results.
- Becoming a 360° Leader – A one-day workshop that offers instruction on how to lead in every direction (up, down, and across), teaching practical skills for attendees to increase their influence in a positive way with not only their staff, but also colleagues, direct supervisors, and even senior management. This creates greater employee empowerment and productivity – and, therefore, positive results for the organization.
- Living the Laws of Leadership – A two-day workshop that provides a process for both understanding and living out the principles in John’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, resulting in exponential leadership growth for attendees, along with increased company revenue, employee effectiveness, and workplace harmony.
- The 5 Levels of Leadership – A one-day workshop that offers a practical framework for leadership development, teaching skills that equip leaders at any level to grow and become more effective, resulting in increased company revenue, employee effectiveness, and workplace harmony.
- 5 Strategies to Win with People – A one-day workshop that provides practical instruction in assessing and improving people skills and relational chemistry with others, resulting in wins for individuals personally, relationally, and professionally. When team members work better together, this positively impacts an organization’s workplace environment, employee effectiveness, customer service, and the bottom line.