We offer our workshops in two formats: Public and on-site–so whats the difference?
Customization. Whether we’re incorporating relevant case studies in the training or customizing the length of the workshop or even customizing the delivery method—virtual training or in-house—everything is tailored to your team’s needs. Do you need custom facilitator and participant guides? We’ve got you covered.
We offer the following workshops: Any of these can be customized to address specific needs in your company.
- Accelerating Teamwork – A one-day workshop that offers practical instruction on the value, description, and development of teamwork, equipping both team leaders and members to commit to the success of the team over self, resulting in improved interaction and real results.
- Becoming a 360° Leader – A one-day workshop that offers instruction on how to lead in every direction (up, down, and across), teaching practical skills for attendees to increase their influence in a positive way with not only their staff, but also colleagues, direct supervisors, and even senior management. This creates greater employee empowerment and productivity – and, therefore, positive results for the organization.
- Living the Laws of Leadership – A two-day workshop that provides a process for bothunderstandingand living out the principles in John’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, resulting in exponential leadership growth for attendees, along with increased company revenue, employee effectiveness, and workplace harmony.
- The 5 Levels of Leadership – A one-day workshop that offers a practical framework for leadership development, teaching skills that equip leaders at any level to grow and become more effective, resulting in increased company revenue, employee effectiveness, and workplace harmony.
- 5 Strategies to Win with People – A one-day workshop that provides practical instruction in assessing and improving people skills and relational chemistry with others, resulting in wins for individuals personally, relationally, and professionally. When team members work better together, this positively impacts an organization’s workplace environment, employee effectiveness, customer service, and the bottom line.