When leadership is discussed, the usual assumption is that it travels in only one direction: from a higher position to a lower one. But there is a weakness in this premise, because it presumes that all leadership is positional (based on the title of “leader”). John C. Maxwell writes that leadership is actually much more than that. As he says, “Leadership is influence. Nothing more, nothing less.” And influence can be developed by anyone, with anyone, regardless of position.
Practically speaking, this means that any person within an organization can have influence on others, whether they are “above” him, “below” him, or “beside” him. In other words, leadership can occur in any of the 360 degrees around the individual.
The 360° Leader is a one-day workshop, taught by a Master Facilitator, that offers instruction on how to lead in every direction (up, down, and across), teaching practical skills for attendees to increase their influence in a positive way with not only their staff, but also colleagues, direct supervisors, and even senior management. This creates greater employee empowerment and productivity – and, therefore, positive results for the organization.
- Understand the value of increasing your influence with others at every level of the organization
- Identify your current level of influence with leaders, colleagues and staff
- Discover how to improve relational chemistry with others regardless of their title
- Create practical strategies for leading down, across, and up in your specific situation
- Instill a culture of 360° leadership within your organization
Who Is This Training For?
- Senior managers who wish to instill a 360° leadership culture within their organization
- Middle managers in need of increased influence with leaders, colleagues, and staff in order to be more effective in their role
- Potential leaders in need of foundational training in increasing influence at every level
$425.00* includes virtual access to the full-day workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
(Please Note: For those registering outside the Continental US, an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.)
Use the promo code EARLYBIRD through May 28 to receive a $50 discount!
*Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Workshop Welcome: 8:30AM EST
Workshop Concludes: 4:30PM EST