About this Workshop
Coaching is a profession mostly aligned to the world of athletics and sports. In recent years, coaching has crossed over into other disciplines and has tremendous application for business. This workshop, built upon foundational principles from John C. Maxwell, explores those applications and gives participants the tools and resources needed to coach employees depending on the situation and the need of the employee.
You will learn how to:
- Identify characteristics of success/unsuccessful coaches and the impact they have on employees
- Determine the correct approach for coaching based on the three basic needs for coaching
- Apply the ask-directed and tell-directed behaviors to achieve the desired result
- Define feedback and its relationship to coaching
- Recognize the proper times for giving feedback
- Interpret the differences between pinpointing and labeling behaviors in a feedback
*$425. includes virtual access to the full-day Coaching for High Performance Workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
(Please Note: For those registering outside the Continental US an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.)
*Last day to register for this virtual workshop is August 16, 2021.