About this Workshop
In this workshop you will discover:
- What the most common communication models are, where they work best, and where they miss the mark.
- Why there are the three intended outcomes of purposeful, focused communications and how each one is a powerful tool for your communicator’s toolbox.
- How the two main types of messaging—ask-directed and tell-directed—work and where to use them.
- Why making declarations, offering opinions, extending offers, and making promises may not be the best way to communicate.
- How to use communication to encourage thinking and problem-solving skills, build ownership and credibility, create greater awareness, and help people see things differently.
- How to assess your listening habits and imitate the characteristics of great listeners.
- What the biggest barriers to listening are and how to overcome them using the reflective listening model.
- How to open our thinking to different points of view.
$225. includes virtual access for one participant to the half-day virtual Art of Communication Workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
For those registering outside the Continental US an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.
Last day to register for this virtual workshop is July 5, 2022.