Reading The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell changed Greg Goodwin’s heart for his company, Friar Tux. The successful family-run business wanted more for their associates than just knowing how to dress someone sharp – they wanted to develop their people as leaders. Utilizing the language and principles in the 5 Levels, The John Maxwell Company helped Friar Tux develop a training program that adds value to not just their customers and their bottom line, but to their employees’ long-term futures. Watch Greg’s story to understand how Friar Tux is developing leaders for life.
Sign up for our public workshops!
January 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
- Executive Leadership Podcast #109: Are You Influencing or Just Being Bossy?
- Are You Influencing Your Followers or Just Being Bossy?
- Executive Leadership Podcast #108: Why Do My Peers Never Listen to Me or Follow My Lead?
- Why do my Peers Never Listen to Me or Follow my Lead?
- Executive Leadership Podcast #107: Am I Really Supposed to Influence My Boss?