Reading The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell changed Greg Goodwin’s heart for his company, Friar Tux. The successful family-run business wanted more for their associates than just knowing how to dress someone sharp – they wanted to develop their people as leaders. Utilizing the language and principles in the 5 Levels, The John Maxwell Company helped Friar Tux develop a training program that adds value to not just their customers and their bottom line, but to their employees’ long-term futures. Watch Greg’s story to understand how Friar Tux is developing leaders for life.
Sign up for our public workshops!
January 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
- Executive Leadership Podcast #119: How to Transform Your Leadership Mindset
- Developing A Culture of Leadership: Everyone Communicates, but Few Connect
- Executive Leadership Podcast #118: Developing a Leadership Mindset: From Team Member to Team Leader
- Developing A Culture of Leadership: Connecting is a Leadership Superpower
- Four Key Leadership Lessons from 2020 To Take Into 2021