Reading The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell changed Greg Goodwin’s heart for his company, Friar Tux. The successful family-run business wanted more for their associates than just knowing how to dress someone sharp – they wanted to develop their people as leaders. Utilizing the language and principles in the 5 Levels, The John Maxwell Company helped Friar Tux develop a training program that adds value to not just their customers and their bottom line, but to their employees’ long-term futures. Watch Greg’s story to understand how Friar Tux is developing leaders for life.
Sign up for our public workshops!
- Executive Leadership Podcast #154: Are You a FOR or a FROM Kind of Leader?
- How Vulnerability Fuels Connecting, Engagement, and Results
- Executive Leadership Podcast #153: How to Develop Your Legacy as a Leader
- Storytelling to Increase Engagement, Buy-in, and Results
- Executive Leadership Podcast #152: Are You Interested or too Busy Trying to Be Interesting?