It all started with a card in the back of a book. Randy Simpson attended one of our 360 Degree Leader workshops and discovered a card in his workbook that offered a solution to his biggest problem. His organization, HEXPOL Compounding, tripled in size overnight in 2010 – going from three companies to nine. The explosive growth created a leadership gap, and The John Maxwell Company stepped in to help close that gap. After training over 900 of their 1400-member team, HEXPOL replaced leadership at two-thirds of their locations, and as a result each HEXPOL company is experiencing growth, profitability, and an ever-expanding team of leaders. Multiplying leaders means multiplying your impact – something HEXPOL proves each day.
Sign up for our public workshops!
- Executive Leadership Podcast #154: Are You a FOR or a FROM Kind of Leader?
- How Vulnerability Fuels Connecting, Engagement, and Results
- Executive Leadership Podcast #153: How to Develop Your Legacy as a Leader
- Storytelling to Increase Engagement, Buy-in, and Results
- Executive Leadership Podcast #152: Are You Interested or too Busy Trying to Be Interesting?