It all started with a card in the back of a book. Randy Simpson attended one of our 360 Degree Leader workshops and discovered a card in his workbook that offered a solution to his biggest problem. His organization, HEXPOL Compounding, tripled in size overnight in 2010 – going from three companies to nine. The explosive growth created a leadership gap, and The John Maxwell Company stepped in to help close that gap. After training over 900 of their 1400-member team, HEXPOL replaced leadership at two-thirds of their locations, and as a result each HEXPOL company is experiencing growth, profitability, and an ever-expanding team of leaders. Multiplying leaders means multiplying your impact – something HEXPOL proves each day.
Sign up for our public workshops!
February 1, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm EST
February 24, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 7:30 pm EST
- Executive Leadership Podcast #172: How to Develop a Servant Leader Mindset
- How Leaders Develop an Empathetic Communication Style
- Executive Leadership Podcast #171: Servant Leadership: Can You Lead and Serve at the Same Time?
- How to Improve Team Performance—From Proving to Improving
- Executive Leadership Podcast #170: A Leader’s Approach to the Great Resignation