It all started with a card in the back of a book. Randy Simpson attended one of our 360 Degree Leader workshops and discovered a card in his workbook that offered a solution to his biggest problem. His organization, HEXPOL Compounding, tripled in size overnight in 2010 – going from three companies to nine. The explosive growth created a leadership gap, and The John Maxwell Company stepped in to help close that gap. After training over 900 of their 1400-member team, HEXPOL replaced leadership at two-thirds of their locations, and as a result each HEXPOL company is experiencing growth, profitability, and an ever-expanding team of leaders. Multiplying leaders means multiplying your impact – something HEXPOL proves each day.
Sign up for our public workshops!
January 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
- Executive Leadership Podcast #119: How to Transform Your Leadership Mindset
- Developing A Culture of Leadership: Everyone Communicates, but Few Connect
- Executive Leadership Podcast #118: Developing a Leadership Mindset: From Team Member to Team Leader
- Developing A Culture of Leadership: Connecting is a Leadership Superpower
- Four Key Leadership Lessons from 2020 To Take Into 2021