For five generations, Gordon Food Service has provided the highest-quality food services and products to their customers. And while their mission has remained the same, their approach has evolved. Leadership development methods shifted, and Gordon Food Service needed a new way to develop their leaders across a rapidly-expanding company. They partnered with The John Maxwell Company to develop a core curriculum featuring John C. Maxwell’s book, Developing the Leader Within You, and created a consistent culture across each of their sites. They worked with John Maxwell Company trainers to train their staff so their language, approach and practices were consistent from day one. The training has not only made employees better at work, but as one of them said, “You’re making me a better father, too.” Learn more about the Gordon Food Service story and how The John Maxwell Company helped them make their people better at work and in life.
Sign up for our public workshops!
February 1, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm EST
February 24, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 7:30 pm EST
- Executive Leadership Podcast #172: How to Develop a Servant Leader Mindset
- How Leaders Develop an Empathetic Communication Style
- Executive Leadership Podcast #171: Servant Leadership: Can You Lead and Serve at the Same Time?
- How to Improve Team Performance—From Proving to Improving
- Executive Leadership Podcast #170: A Leader’s Approach to the Great Resignation